Orange County Divorce Attorneys - Custody Match provides a free service that allows consumers to review Orange County attorney profiles and present their case free to Orange County family law attorneys in Southern California.
Home > Orange County Criminal Court
Orange County Superior Court
|Orange County Superior Court - County of Orange Superior Court|
Orange County Criminal Court
The Orange County Criminal Court Criminal Operations Departments handle misdemeanor and felony criminal matters. The Orange County Criminal court is where you go to face charges if the State thinks you have committed a crime. The Orange County District Attorney's Office represents the State against you. Each county has its own District Attorney's Office. It is the State, not another person or agency, that charges you with a criminal violation.
According to the Orange County Superior Court website, charging documents can consist of Citations, Complaints, Informations and Grand Jury Indictments. Other criminal matters handled by one or more justice centers consist of Search Warrants, Fugitive Warrants, Identification Hearings from another state, Extradition Proceedings, Governor’s Warrants and Probable Cause Arrest Warrants.
The following topics relate to Orange County Criminal Court cases in the Orange County Superior Court:
• Appearances in Orange County Criminal Court
• Cleaning Up Your Orange County Record
• Orange County Collaborative Courts
• Orange County Record Search and Copy Requests
• Orange County Fines, Fees, Court Costs, Bail and Bonds
• Automated Information and Payment Center
• Orange County Justice Center Calendar Plans
• Orange County Misdemeanor Appeals
• Obtaining an Orange County Attorney
• Online Orange County Case and Calendar Access
For more about the Orange County Criminal Court and services offered by the court click here.